Monday, April 14, 2008

Link Review: Eddie Kranepool Society

The blogging community is a relatively tight one, and since I'm still a rookie trying to break in, it's important to make good connections with the many people who've been doing this longer and better than I have. I'm in the process of reaching out to Mets bloggers that I like and asking to be included on their blogroll so I can expand my audience. It's a win-win exchange - anyone kind enough to add me will get a brief write-up and an add of their own.

Steve from The Eddie Kranepool Society was nice enough to add me today and so that site gets first mention. I like the clean layout and the banner featuring an imposing view of Shea - the page looks more professional than the typical Blogger layout. I also like that he live-blogged Opening Day; that's something I'm going to try to do in a couple of weeks. Content is added every day - the previous week includes posts about Johan Santana being booed at home, Nelson Figueroa's remarkable debut and mounting concern about Willie Randolph's tenuous grip on the team. Yep, I think we're on the same page!!

No comments: