Saturday, April 19, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Time Warner Cable deserves a special place in hell for their concept of customer service, which apparently can be summed up by the following: "We'll get to it when we can." Both my cable and my internet connection went out on Friday night and TWC kindly informed me they can get around to fixing the problem on Wednesday afternoon. Lovely. If I get some time tomorrow I'll commandeer Christine's computer and put some thoughts on paper (does that phrase make sense anymore?).

In the meantime, I want to take a minute to promote Flushing University. an independent Mets site that I've been checking out. I'm adding them to the Recommended Reading section, because independent sites like these don't necessarily fit on the blog roll. They tend to employ a number of contributors, many of whom also have their own blog. Check it out and keep an eye on it over the coming weeks.

No comments: