Sunday, August 24, 2008

Link Review: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ... The Mets!

I haven't done a Link Review in a while and I really should be adding more, but I want to add Deb's site to the blogroll. One of my friends from Flushing University, she's been showing up more and more lately in the comments section here, which I certainly appreciate. We usually "agree to disagree" over the FU Forum, but Deb 's unique perspective on baseball and the Mets is always a must-read.

GBU Mets! (because I cant keep writing that out) is an irreverent look at our favorite team's daily doings, but Deb is always on top of things and brings plenty of insight into what's going on with the Mets. In between taunting the Yankees and verbally castrating the weaker figures in the baseball world (go to the site, you'll figure it out!), GBU Mets! adds healthy doses of sharp analysis and keen insight into the baseball world.

3 comments:

James Allen said...

Thanks for the new link. And the first entry I see is "The Friday Go Fuck Yourself and Good Riddance Award" given to the Braves. HA! Poetry. I'm in love already.

Deb said...

Thank you very much for this, Jack! I greatly appreciate the hidey ho, neighbor, especially since it's unsolicited and probably undeserved...lol.

But anyway, Thank You, from the bottom of my GBU heart! :)

Jack Flynn said...

No problem, you deserve it!